A complete and customizable solution for you!
Jitneytrade's structure and experience enables a specialized team to focus on sponsored access clients, allowing us to rapidly provide a flexible and customized solution.
Connecting to all Canadian market places has never been easier. Jitneytrade supports a selection of ways to send orders via your own proprietary technology, our fast and reliable FIX connection or through a variety of front end providers. We understand the need for efficiency in operations, reliability and consistency in connections and being able to rapidly adapt to your needs in line with regulatory requirements.
As a sponsored access pioneer in Canada, we have developed, with our partners, several unique solutions such as Canadian cross-market ticket compression and highly sophisticated risk monitoring and compliance software.
Employing next generation technologies and methodologies, Jitneytrade prides itself on its ability to be flexible and recognizes that in today’s world, the choice of technology can be the difference between success and failure. At Jitneytrade, the choice is yours!
To carefully monitor trading exposure, Jitneytrade utilizes industry-leading real-time risk management controls. Our experienced team works closely with clients to provide best-practice consulting and insight to regulatory concerns.
- Available at TMX Co-Location
- TSX Level 1 and Level 2 Feeds
- Quantum Level 1 and Level 2 Feeds
- MX (Montreal Exchange) Data Feeds
- Consolidated Canadian equity market places through the TMX Information Processor products (CDF, CBBO, CLS, CDB)
- TSX/CP Equities News™
- TSX Live Inter-Bank Foreign Exchange Rates
- CanDeal (Canadian Fixed Income Feed)
- NYSE Consolidated Tape Association (CTA) feeds
- Nasdaq Unlisted Trading Privileges (UTP) feeds
- Nasdaq OMX
- Normalized consolidated North American equities, futures and options
Client satisfaction is our only business. We are consistently a top tier participant for listed equity and futures on the Canadian marketplaces, which enables us to help reduce execution costs and generate higher rebates.
For more information please contact us.